Friday, October 31, 2008

Why should the devil have all the best pumpkins!

In the powerful name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth; who died and rose again and who now lives; seated at the right hand of God the Father - in his powerful name I stand against the 'principalities and powers, the rulers of this dark world' and I rebuke them and bind them up with chains forged in the precious blood of the lamb.
I command them to go to the place that has been prepared for them and to leave my heart, mind, body, soul and any sphere of influence they may have over me or my family. In the almighty name of Jesus Christ I forbid any demon, evil spirit or stronghold to have any power or influence over my life or the lives of my family. I remind those that dwell in the spiritual realms that 'no weapon formed against me can prosper' I remind them that 'he who is for us is greater than he who is against us' and that 'the battle is the Lord's!'

I pray that the same Holy Spirit who led Christ to victory at Calvary and who subsequently led Satan captive in triumph through the heavens would move today in the town of Dartford and beyond, I pray that dear Holy Spirit you will send ministering angels to confuse and negate the work of Satan and all who serve him.

I wash myself, my home, my family, my hall, my car and my people in the precious all powerful, deep cleansing blood of Jesus. We are children of God and nothing can harm us!

Jehovah is our Strength,
And He shall be our Song
We shall o’ercome at length
Although our foes be strong.
In vain does Satan then oppose,
For God is stronger than His foes.

The Lord our Refuge is
And ever will remain;
Since He has made us His
He will our cause maintain.
In vain our enemies oppose,
For God is stronger than His foes.
The Lord our Shepherd is;
He knows our every need,
And since we now are His,
His care our souls will feed.
In vain do sin and death oppose,
For God is stronger than His foes.
Our God our Father is;
Our names are on His heart;
We ever will be His,
He ne’er from us will part.
In vain the mightiest powers oppose,
For God is stronger than His foes!
Amen

1 comment:

Colin Machan said...

...and Amen