Thursday, June 04, 2009

El Ejército de Salvación

I was just wandering through You Tube searching under 'Salvation Army' when I came across several clips placed by a site called 'Radical Salvation'. The site is a real tonic and the Corps Folk at Bronx Tremont must be some of the most passionate Salvationists in the west.

We could do with some of this passion and urgency here in the UK.

Check out some of the videos on You tube as well – especially the Easter open-air meeting – I want to go to the Bronx!!!

Thank you Capitanos Gerardo and Monica Balmori for your inspirational ministry and committed Salvationism!

God give the western Salvation Army a double dose of the spirit of Bronx Tremont – Hallelujah!

Dios te Bendiga!

PS You need a fast connection, lots of bandwidth and a powerful processor - this is a media heavy site!

Grace and Peace, A

1 comment:

g-force said...

Hooray! If I had not switched to Church of the Nazarene I would probably be at Bronx Tremont (even though I don't speak Spanish), they are the SA corps closest to my apartment.

It's interesting, here in the city it seems that the more radical, on-fire churches/corps are the ones that are in the areas with lower incomes and higher crime.

You are right we need more bold prophetic voices, in every denomination, to speak the truth fearlessly. God help us all!

Genise