Sunday, January 03, 2010

A spiritual warfare psalm for 2010

Psalm 3 (New International Version)

 1 O LORD, how many are my foes!
       How many rise up against me!

 2 Many are saying of me,
       "God will not deliver him."

 3 But you are a shield around me, O LORD;
       you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.

 4 To the LORD I cry aloud,
       and he answers me from his holy hill.

 5 I lie down and sleep;
       I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

 6 I will not fear the tens of thousands
       drawn up against me on every side.

 7 Arise, O LORD!
       Deliver me, O my God!
       Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
       break the teeth of the wicked.

 8 From the LORD comes deliverance.
       May your blessing be on your people.

Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus.

No comments: