Saturday, April 22, 2006

What's my theological outlook?

Thanks to Andrew Clark at Army Renewal for the following test

Try it out and see where you stand:

I scored as an "Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan." (But then I knew that!)


"You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists."

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 100%
Reformed Evangelical 82%
Fundamentalist 82%
Neo orthodox 71%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 57%
Emergent/Postmodern 50%
Classical Liberal 43%
Modern Liberal 29%
Roman Catholic 14%

3 comments:

Rehoboth said...

Me too, as expected.

I was interested however that I had 54% for emergent/post modern and 50% for Charismatic/ Pentecostal.
I don't like surveys much. I always want to discuss what they mean by each question and qualify my answers.
I am obviously far less "fundamentalist" than you are Andrew but please don't shoot me at dawn next week when we are all staying at the Catholic Retreat Centre next week!!

God bless

Carol

Captain Andrew Clark said...

Yes, I'm a bit concerned about that 50% emergent Andrew. It will not do! :o) And hey...14% Roman Catholic? Sigh.

:o)
Andrew

Gordon said...

What about the 43% classic liberal? 40% was always a pass in my book :o)