Sunday, February 04, 2007

Google earth and strategic warfare prayer!

I have just had a great idea - my two girls were messing around with Google Earth. I'd just looked up someone's contact details to send them an email thanking them for writing a song we used in the holiness meeting this morning. Just for fun I stuck their post code in Google Earth and suddenly found myself (from the comfort of a home in South London UK) staring down at Phil Laeger's neighbourhood in the USA!

I suddenly thought that if we all swapped postcodes we could focus prayer on an area of need thousands of miles away from where we are - we could actually look at the area and get a feel for it (did you know that there's a dusty orange baseball pitch a few blocks from the Laeger residence?)

I think this could be a really powerful strategic weapon - I did a quick search for Vancouver so I could pray for the War College - much to my ignorance I didn't even know it was near the coast!

Anybody want to pray for me then please do my postcode is BR5 2AY we're ten doors up from the house with the blue trampoline - next door to us there's a silver car on the drive.

Let's focus as we pray with a clear image of our target - I think this could be really powerful - send me your postcodes and I'll get you in my sights!

Much love and prayer's

A

9 comments:

Captain Andrew Clark said...

BS20 0BB...the hall is bhs20 0ht

Captain Andrew Clark said...

sorry, miss out the 'h' in the hall!

Rob said...

What a great idea! My zip (postal code) is 98133.

Anonymous said...

LV-1001 in Riga, Latvia!

Rehoboth said...

DL6 1SN


Carol

Mary Ann Parks said...

19134 - Philadelphia, PA USA

Awesome idea!

Phil said...

02124 - keep 'em coming...

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Thanks for praying for us here at the War College (yes, on the coast.)

Type in 153 Powell St, Vancouver BC, V6A 3Z1 and you'll see the co-op where my family and Steve and Danielle currently live.

Also you can pray over 2215 E Pender, Vancouver BC. This big building is X-Culture, our new 614 outpost.

Grace,

Aaron

Anonymous said...

sweet you better pray.. for x-culture.. and every one else
luve juanitos